The warranty does not cover:
- Battery, bands, straps, bracelets, glass, exposed crystals and other embellishments
- Damage (including water damage) as a result of poor care, accidents and normal wear and tear
- You have changed your mind and decided you don't want the goods
- You find cheaper goods elsewhere
- The person you gifted it to does not like it or want it
- Find out the watch/goods are too small or too large.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair and inspection process.
Exchanges (if applicable):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an address to ship to.
- Please purchase carefully as a $35 restocking fee applies for swaps/exchanges!
- Straps are not covered by the warranty after usage.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.